Because financial information is eaten like pastries, hot and breakfast, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you a morning appointment every morning.
Every morning, before European markets open, you will find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies whose opinion or price target has changed or been re-tracked. It will probably be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain stocks or market sentiment of the company.
- Acerinox: Morgan Stanley goes from overweight to weighted online with a goal of € 13.30.
- Amundi: KBW is moving from market performance to better, focusing on € 82.
- Aperam: Morgan Stanley is moving from online scales to overweight and is targeting € 51.
- Atome Energy: Liberum is starting to track purchases by targeting 181 GBp.
- Aurubis: Bankhaus Metzler starts a long follow-up by aiming for 116 EUR.
- Danone: Jefferies stays for a long time with the price target increased from 58.50 to 63 EUR.
- DWS: KBW is moving from better performance to market performance by focusing on € 41.
- Engie: HSBC is moving from holding to buying and is aiming for € 15.90.
- International Consolidated Airlines: Morgan Stanley is moving from overweight to weighted online and focuses on 144.89 GBp.
- HBM Healthcare: Baader Helvea goes from purchase to hoard targeting for CHF 292.
- Kering: HSBC is moving from holding to purchasing in order to reach EUR 600.
- Lonza: Jefferies stays for a long time with the target price reduced from 770 to 700 CHF.
- Maisons du Monde: Citigroup switches from shopping to neutral and targets EUR 14.
- Rheinmetall: Berenberg stays for a long time with the price target increased from 215 to 240 EUR.
- Rieter: Research Partners stays with the target price reduced from 240 to 160 CHF.
- Siemens Healthineers: Barclays is moving from online scales to overweight and is targeting € 67.
- U-Blox: Vontobel remains with the goal increased from 75 to 82 CHF.
- Volkswagen: HSBC is moving from holding to buying and is heading for 234 euros.