(Updated details about DSM / Lanxess, Unilever, SAS, GlaxoSmithKline)
* Change of futures to index CAC 40 0 # FCE:
* Change in index futures Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP:
* Securities that are traded without dividend .EX.PA
* Updates on European markets .EUFR
Paris, May 31 (Reuters) – Shares to follow on the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe on Tuesday:
* SANOFI SASY.PA on Tuesday announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted a priority review of the regulatory application for Dupixent for the treatment of nodular prurigo in adults and is expected to take a decision here on September 30. nFWN2XM0AM
* ELIOR ELIOR.PA – Derichebourg DBG.PA has exceeded Elior’s 20% capital limit on May 24, will seek two board positions and plans to further increase its stake without reaching 30%, according to a notice released Monday by the Financial Services Authority. markets (AMF).
* On Monday, VINCI SGEF.PA announced that it had won a € 535 million contract to build and maintain the electromechanical infrastructure of the Femern tunnel in Denmark.
* CREDIT SUISSE CSGN.S – The Swiss bank has begun to consider the possibilities it has to strengthen its balance sheet after heavy losses in recent years, we learned from two sources familiar with the matter, according to which the amount of the operation could exceed one billion Swiss francs.
* DSM DSMN.AS – The Dutch specialty chemicals group on Tuesday announced a merger agreement with Swiss Firmenich to create one of the world’s leading suppliers of ingredients to the food and cosmetics industries and in parallel with the sale of its industrial materials to Advent International and LANXESS LXSG.DE based corporate value of EUR 3.85 billion. According to broker Lang & Schwarz, Lanxess shares strengthened by 5.7% in pre-market trading.
* UNILEVER ULVR.L announced the entry into its board of directors of activist investor Nelson Peltz, whose fund Trian Fund Management holds 1.5% of its capital.
* GLAXOSMITHKLINE GSK.L announced that it has completed the acquisition of the unlisted Affinivax laboratory for a maximum amount of $ 3.3 billion (3.1 billion euros).
* SAS SAS.ST – Scandinavian airline published a reduced loss for the February-April quarter compared to the same period last year and stated that it wants to raise at least 9.5 billion Swedish crowns (952 million euros) of fresh capital.
* KERING PRTP.PA – HSBC raises its “buy” recommendation against “hold”.
* ENGIE ENGIE.PA – HSBC raises its “buy” recommendation against “hold” and raises its price target to € 15.90 from € 14.30.
* UPDATES changes in recommendations in Paris
FRANCE AND THE INTERNATIONAL 7-DAY PROGRAM: nL5N2XH59P
(Written by Marc Angrand, edited by Matthieu Protard and Kate Entringer)